One of my favorite Hollywood celebrities has to be Vanessa Hudgens. I think she is a great style star to emulate for petite young Asian and Indian girls because she has a small frame and similar coloring of skin and hair. What’s more, she has great taste in casual clothes!
I’ve created a wallpaper of sorts for you to explore Vanessa Anne Hudgens’s style and fashions. For some of the outfits I’ve labelled brands that are easily accessible (i.e. UO= Urban Outfitters; VS = Victoria’s Secret; AE = American Eagle) to the average college-going girl.
Check it out! Then come back to me here and we’ll go over the basics:
Feeling inspired? Here are some outfit ideas and Vanessa Hudgens staples:
- On spring days, pair dark wash jeans with neutral flats, a long neutral cardigan, and a long floaty scarf with a pop of color.
- Another spring outfit might be an embroidered cami paired with a ripped denim skirt and a long dark cardigan. Top it off with a beanie or slouchy hat to look Cali cool.
- Wear cotton dresses with a single chain necklace, sandals, and a large hobo bag. Pair with shades.
- Try oversized designer t-shirts (Vanessa likes Free People for this) worn off-shoulder over leggings and Ugg boots.
- For sporty looks, pair Victoria’s Secret yoga pants or Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister sweatpants with fitted tanks and tees.
- In the fall, throw on a button-down over black skinny jeans. Finish the look with a pair of taupe-colored boots.
- In cold weather, wear an elegant dark peacoat with a solid colored scarf in purple or red for a hint of vibrancy and femininity. For footwear, opt for dark leather heeled boots.
- Try a Hollywood favorite outfit: pair a dark-toned Juicy Couture velour tracksuit with Ugg boots in chilly weather.
- Tone down a bohemian maxi dress with a neutral cardigan and leather sandals in the summertime.