Proud grandfather-to-be Amitabh Bachchan announced an hour ago that his beautiful daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai, Queen of our hearts and of Bollywood, is expecting her first child with husband Abhishek. We at Jolie Asie are so thrilled to hear this news; baby Bachchan will be a gorgeous delight and wonder for India and the world to love!
So what are my quick beauty tips for Aishwarya and for all of the other expecting mothers out there?
1. Watch out for stretch marks! Massage almond oil, Bio Oil, or cocoa butter cream into your stomach, breasts, and knee area to prevent stretching caused by weight gain, the growing baby, and water retention.
2. Stay hydrated and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. It’s important to keep your system as regular as possible, so keep up your fiber intake and enjoy plenty of fluids.
3. Avoid smoke, smog, and alcohol. I hope Aishwarya can get away from the dust and pollution of the big city to enjoy her pregnancy somewhere quiet, peaceful, and close to nature.
4. Look for specialized multivitamins for pregnant women. These vitamins will have adjusted formulas for women who are nourishing their baby as well as themselves!
5. Continue to exercise, but gently. Do some gentle stretching and go for walks with your hubby dearest. Keep the blood flowing by avoiding sitting or lying down for very long periods of time.
Congratulations, Bachchan family, and best of luck to Aishwarya and all of the other ladies out there who are expecting! Take good care of yourselves and relish these special times.